Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, July 24, 2009

What do you do with seizure free days?

Aggie has no shortage of ideas!

Last night we went bowling! She and Lorraine had fun. Lorraine gets the idea... Aggie hurls her ball down, then runs to the ball return to wait for it to come back. She doesn't seem to care how many pins she gets- but she CRACKS UP every time the ball comes back!

That Aggie smile is such a wonderful thing!

Wednesday after having lunch with the Ladies Aid the girls got to play in the rain!

Aggie loves her cards, gifts, and good wishes from everyone! And I think Lorraine has it pretty good too.. she gets to share some of the goodies without the hassle of the surgery!

9 days seizure free and we are thanking God for each one of them!

I waited patiently for the Lord; he inclined to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in Him.
Psalm 40:1-3

No comments: