It's been awhile since I've posted pictures! Too busy just... surviving, I guess!
Still counting blessings, and finding them everywhere.
Here are a few of my favorite recent glimpses of joy.
183. My daughter, a future teacher? And her little brother sitting with rapt attention. Also, I love this book by Jez Alborough (Where's my Teddy?)
184. This craft, done in kindergarten.
Marcus, we share the same dream.
185. Social studies project by Lorraine
Paul Revere's midnight ride
186. Days warm enough to actually go OUTSIDE!
187. The way he kept "accidentally" falling in the snow.
188. We got a little carried away on our walk one day, and ended up tromping through the cornfield!
it was a little icy, but no major injuries.
189. Random sulking.
Naughty but also cute.
(I wouldn't push him on the swings-- the ones over the mud "lake")
190. Throwing sticks on a frozen pond.
191. Celebrating Lorraine's ELEVENTH birthday! (See her birthday letter here)
192. a birthday as an excuse to buy a disco light for our basement! Best $13 dollars I've ever spent!
193. Listening to "Frozen Songs," and the dances routines that follow.
This weekend, we have company from Michigan to help us celebrate birthdays! It's so great to see Jaxon and Kathryn!
194. Seth got this really great game - you have to balance those little stick things. It's a good challenge, plus ALL the kids can play it!
195. It was SUNNY here today, and 57!
A great day to spend outside!
(I even got to break in my new roller blades at the park- thanks mom!)
196. Mill Race park, and the fun it was to explore there, even with the flooding.
197. Wide open spaces for these guys!
198. BFFs, reunited!
199. an unexpected gift that filled my bucket :)
200. the ability to not care about the messiness of my house because of all the fun happening here!