Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Monday, January 9, 2012

little brothers

"Mommy come see!"
""Lorraine has Petie and he's falling asleep on her!"
Get your camera!"

(They know me so well!)


"Mommy, Aggie and me were singing him a lullaby and he started snuggling."


"We sang 'the hills are alive with the sound of music.'"


Upstairs, it was Edelweess that did him in.

I love that my first baby can know the joy of rocking a baby to sleep at age 8.

2 comments:

Airmansstar said...

That's so sweet! I love that they're singing songs from "The Sound of Music"!!! I wish I could come sing with them!

Kat said...

Your kids are to cute Emily as Lorraine has up on her blog Little Mommie. How does she get him to stay so still? Did Josh teach them the Sound of Music songs? love kathryn