Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Monday, January 16, 2012

it is a stick-a-straw-in-the-coffee-pot kind of day!

Peter seems to be doing better. His fever has been gone for 2 days now, but he's still not 100%. We were up at 3 yesterday, 5am today for the day.  Hoping for 6 tomorrow!

Meanwhile, I am wasting time at the computer, putting off the moment when I have to take THIS guy,and his brothers to the grocery store!



"When country comes to town..."


Just one more cup of coffee...



2 comments:

Laura said...

Praying for peace during your shopping. I took an almost 9y.o. and an almost 6y.o. with me the other day. One would think they could behave. hahahaha

Kat said...

Nice Emily did he wear that to town?Grammy Pammy told me that you guys were feeling better. love Kathryn