Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial day

Today we remember soldiers, and I remember my soldier.  I remember the hard year of 2004.


Memorial day parade, 2004


Saying goodbye after leave, July.
This goodbye sent me into early labor (30 weeks.)


Daddy hears the news of her safe delivery on the phone.
Come home soon, daddy.




Stubborn Aggie held on 40 plus weeks.





Hi little pink stranger!
Aggie 1 month old.


Lorraine watching her 'daddy movie'

And finally, here is a goofy video Lorraine and I made for daddy while he was gone.
We hated to have him missing out on so much stuff, 
so we brought his picture with us on our adventures.



Hug a soldier today, 
and pray and thank God for the ones you can't hug!

2 comments:

Airmansstar said...

I'm pretty sure there should be another option to check besides praying, smiling, and thinking... and that box should be just for me... Crying! lol

Emily Cook said...

maybe COL for crying out loud?

I've been told I am good at making people cry. Not sure its the skill I would have chosen, but what can you do? :)