Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow day again!

We are buried in snow here again. It is beautiful! It feels like we are at my parent's cabin in northern Michigan!

Today I am feeling cheerful and grateful for these kiddos, even though they got me up before six again. It's been seven months since our ordeal at Cleveland- seven full months of seizure freedom! Thinking about that makes me a little less whiney about the stomach bugs and fevers that the kids have had lately.

Today's unanswered questions...

WHAT is Eldon's problem? (teeth? stomach bug again?)
Can I keep the kids happy with TV and toys all day, or will we they talk me into getting out the paints?
If we get out the paints, will Marcus find a way to use his guns while painting too?
Will the boys look tough in their new pirate tatoos?
Will we have school AT ALL this week?
Will any of you ever hear from me (by phone) ever again?
(Josh has been in the attic for an hour already today!)

No comments: