Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our family just keeps growing!

I would like to introduce you to the newest member of our family: Copper!




She joined the chaotic Cook household just this afternoon. The kids are completely in love and willing to do any dog chore I ask (for the moment.) Marcus especially, who has always been our dog person, has been walking around with a silly grin on his face all evening long!

We are trying to help her through the trauma of leaving her wild little family and being plopped right in the middle of ours- I am sure it is pretty unsettling!

Welcome to the family, Copper!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

He's beautiful! I can't believe you would invite more chaos into your home :) I bet the kids are just loving the puppy! Makes me smile just thinking of all of them "loving" on him :)

It was so sweet of you guys to send a note about Tucker. I can't believe how devasted we all were. I know I'm biased, but he was the world's best dog! Charlie made the comment that he wasn't just my parent's dog, he was so friendly and loving that it was like he was the "family" dog.

Big news at our house right now, too. Mom and Dad got a new Yorkie and we got a Yorkie/Shih-tsu/Bichon mix (aka a mutt). So, we have 2 10-week old puppies. Not sure what we were all thinking :) I'll posts some pictures on facebook sometime soon.

Looking forward to finding out whether that new baby is a boy or girl...be sure to let us know...

Miss you guys. Love to everyone.

Courtney