Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today's blessing: helping hands

This is Marcus "helping" Nana put on her makeup!
It is great to finally have you here grandma! I am glad these posts didn't scare you away!

Now we are just waiting for baby. The past 2 nights I have had contractions that wake me up every hour or so, worse each night, but still not really labor. (I hear I am not that easy to sleep next to these days either.) It is SO NICE to have the 'finish line' in sight- tomorrow morning at this time we will FINALLY be doing something productive to get this baby here!

The room is ready, we are ready, and Marcus is ready.... well we hope so. He is rather lost with his siblings gone, but he enjoys having all of this strange baby furniture to play with!

No comments: