Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

thar she blows!

Thanks to everyone who gave ideas for a name for our van. We have decided to go with "Moby." The kids think it is hilarious to pretend they are driving around in the belly of a whale! (you'll get quite a reaction if you tell them they smell like whale next time you see them!)

Other great ideas that I am going to file away if we ever have to get another van!
Vanzilla
the family truckster
Vanapalooza
the circus mobile
shamu
the giant marshmallow

2 comments:

Adams Clan said...

Emily, I must say that your last few posts have been making me laugh out loud!! I love to see your take on life! It makes my day. I commend you for acutally purchasing the new van. We never could do it, although we did think about it alot. We just bought the biggest SUV we could find! We didn't have as many in car seats and boosters at the same time as you do either, which helped our decision. We couldn't fit 5 carseats and boosters in the SUV. There are still days when I wish we had a bench per kid though, and I think some of them wish for the same thing. ;-)

Doug drove one of those two summers running while we were in college. We just called it "The Big White Van." He doesn't reccommend driving it in New York City or Chicago. Neither was a fun experience!!

You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. I am glad you put regular updates on Aggie up on the blog and love the new baby! He is too cute! Thank you for making me laugh and encouraging me through your positive attitude and outlook on life. Next time you are up in MI I would love to get together!

Blessings,
Robyn

Jeni said...

I am so excited that my suggestion won! :) What do I win? :) :) :) :)