Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

78. The wonderful Wednesday sunrise


79.  the way Eldon said, "Mommy, the sunrise, you HAVE to see it right now!" and he grabbed my hand and dragged me out into the front yard. I am so blessed to have a "noticer" in my life who makes me notice things with him.


80.  The way my Aggie wants to jump in the middle of every beautiful picture, as if she belongs there. (She does.)


81.  These two, and the way they love each other.


82.  Surviving a trip to Walmart with these three: 


(I needed coffee THAT badly! and cat litter.)
I love how we made a scene everywhere we go!

83.  Another wonderful afternoon spent around God's Word with friends: Love the great conversation with our Wednesday group!

84.  The challenging theology of a children's book I have been asked to review.  I love stuff that makes me think.

85.  Thanksgiving and Christmas preparations in full swing!


No comments: