Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Monday, November 4, 2013

64. For cheese-N-snuggles in the warm sun


65. For Josh, making progress, getting things in order for his PHD program!


66. For study time, and studious big kids


67. For my big water bottle that I got from the hospital in Michigan when I had my 2nd, 3rd, or 4th baby. It's still keeping me happily hydrated!

68. For the way Aggie gets when she's inspired to CRAFT...
craft-a-palooza in my basement!



69. For the angel she made me, hanging above my sink.


70. That Lorraine is feeling better.
71. For little voices saying "yes ma'am" and "yes sir" in this house.

72. Finally, I am thankful that destructo-man is sleeping.  I hope his dreams are filled with adventures of him destroying stuff, so much so that by tomorrow morning, destroying everything in sight will no longer appeal to him.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I was totally going to comment on the water bottle sitting on the table!! :-)
Thought of you & Josh tonight while telling the kids about Share Group before they were born!
Hugs to you!