Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

51. For the beautiful red leaves on our climbing tree
52. For weather, still warm enough in late afternoon, to go barefoot



53.  For meds that control my cough, even if they do lower my IQ a bit
54. For a friend who bail me out when I forget my purse (I blame the meds)
55. For a great workout today; and a body that can HANDLE a great workout
56. For grown-up movie night, even if we did accidentally choose a zombie movie
57. For the abundance of ideas on Pinterest for Christmas
58. For the luxury of shopping from my living room (Amazon!!!)
59. For crafty friends willing to do crafty things for me
60. For loud kids loudly giving me loud ideas for their wish-lists

No comments: