Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

wanna fight?


Never out of reasons to argue; the boys decided to take on the cheerful oldies on the radio today:
Radio: I don't know but I've been told, you keep on dancing you'll never grow old...
Seth snorts at this. "Mommy, that is really not true you know. You WILL grow old even if you do dance all the time."
(Did he think his mother was going to try this?)

Radio: That's one thing you'll never do... You'll never stop me loving you...
Marcus sticks his chest out, and declares, "I can too stop him."
I smile, asking, "Oh really, how?"
"I can TELL him to STOP IT." Marcus declares, lifting his chin and looking tough.
"What if he doesn't?"
"Then I'll MAKE HIM." (scowl, clenched fists.)

No comments: