Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Relaxation and snuggles

We had a fantastic time in Florida!
I think little Petie really is the easiest baby we have ever had.
He was great in the car, great by the poolside, great relaxing in the hotel, great going for walks, and of course great getting attention from his mommy and daddy!


Here he is working on his tan!
Not really of course.
He was just waiting for me to take his picture before I brought him in the pool.
Swimming turns out to be yet another thing he loves!



Little Petie, passed out on his daddy's shoulder.
This is what happens when you spend a day relaxing in the sun
only to go back to the room to relax some more.
In fact, I fell asleep on this man's shoulder a couple times myself.
Ah, I love vacation.

No comments: