Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Eldon wonders what would happen if he...

Eldon is cheerfully following after his older brothers, performing daily "I-wonder-what-would-happen-if-I" science experiments.

Eldon: I wonder what would happen if I threw my plate on the floor?
Answer: Corner.

Eldon: I wonder what would happen if I threw myself on the floor in anger?
Answer: Corner.

Eldon: I wonder what would happen if I threw toys in anger?
Answer: Corner, but if done too often or at daddy, spanking.





Eldon: I wonder what would happen if I sneak up on Marcus from behind, then tackle him with screaming and pinching of his shoulders?
Answer: If mom doesn't see, a fantastic wrestling match! If she does, corner.

Eldon: I wonder what would happen if I surfed on the rocking chair?
Answer: I entertain the family. Sometimes this leads to falling and pain, but I am undaunted.






Eldon: They say only diamond can scratch glass, but I wonder what would happen if I tried to scratch daddy's IPAD?
Answer: It gets scratched. Don't bring it up. I think I owe him some money when I grow up.

Eldon: I wonder what would happen if I took stuff from this room and dragged it to that room, and took stuff from that room and dragged it to another room....
Answer: Siblings can't find stuff, mommy gets increasingly frazzled, everybody trips on stuff. Tee hee.



Eldon: I wonder what would happen if I ate snow?
Answer: I get a refreshing drink. Mommy says nothing. Big kids do it too.

Eldon: I wonder what would happen if I ate brown, melty, nasty playground snow?
Answer: I get a gritty drink, and a free piece of gum: snowball surprise! It is taken from me. Mommy gags.






I wonder why mommy seems to like naptime and bedtime so much?

1 comment:

Erin said...

This confirms it. Sarah is his cousin-twin! :)