Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

what a day!

We attempted touch a truck this morning.... Seth was all kinds of excited about it before we left and for about half of the car ride- Marcus was excited all the way. then as we got closer Seth realized there would be other people there... then the mood started. Man that boy can be ornery! We lasted about a half hour, and after the 20th "mommy can we just go home?" I said OK lets do it. Marcus acts like Seth when Aggie is gone so he was a mess too- what is that about?! I have no pictures- nobody wants to remember those ornery faces!


But I definitely have had the easier day compared to Josh ... he called around 11 and said "What do I do?" Apparently Aggie got all nerved up about her test and threw up on herself in Josh's car.... so um, sorry hon, can't really help you from an hour away, but I guess you are going to have to go buy her some new clothes....


She had the MRI then threw up three more times on the way home. They used a different sedative which may have been the culprit those times. Of course she was not pleased about any of this, and neither was daddy!


But even after all that, when I ask her how her day was, she says "pretty good!" Then she gets a sheepish but amused smile and tells me how she "puked'ed one, no two, no three, no four times in daddy's car."


She's absolutely fine tonight. When she got home she took a bath of course and swam around singing "1, 2, Jesus loves you; 2, 3 Jesus loves me" over and OVER and OVER again!


Will post tomorrow if I hear something!


No comments: