Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

a sigh of relief

Just now heard from the doctor- MRI looks clean.

I did not realize I was holding my breath all morning but I must have been- all of a sudden I realize how nice it feels to breathe again!

Her neuro is not in today- we will hear from him tomorrow whether he wants us to just hang in there with her goofy behavior as she heals a little more from surgery or if he will allow us to wean a little bit more.

I will be giving her an extra hug when she gets up from her nap today- at least one for me and a few more for those of you who were praying with me! :)

1 comment:

Jeni said...

YEAH!!!!! I'll keep praying!!!!