Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Is there anything Walmart can't do?

Aggie is doing the same; a little quirky, but if her quirks are just quirks and not caused by a tumor, we are OK with that! We have been given the OK to wean the next medicine- It will take ten weeks, but we are hoping to see improvements with the quirks soon if this med is the culprit. After this one is gone (assuming no seizures) she will be weaned off the last one!

Meanwhile, she is flittering around enjoying her days as usual. She was my grocery shopping buddy on Monday and must have been pretty impressed with the wide selection at Walmart, because I overheard this conversation later that day:

She and Seth were climbing on the chairs the other day pretending there were crocodiles in the carpet, and I heard her yell, "OH NO! A crocodile ate both of my feet!" Not to worry though, she simply climbed to another chair and said, "Seth, I'll be right back, I have to go to the store to get some more feet!"

No comments: