Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Still here!


Yes, I am still here and everything's fine, just very busy! Marcus in the picture above says it all I think... "My parents are exhausted!"

He sure has been creating adventures of all kinds in this house lately... I know it is going to be a rough day when he wakes up with that "look" on his face. I have not yet found a good strategy for dealing with him on the days when he wakes up with the devil in his eyes...

It's especially chaotic considering Seth and Eldon are also hitting a new and intense boundary-testing stage! Come on boys, back off! Mommy's boundaries are getting TIRED! Many times this month I have complained, "These boys aregoing to be the death of me!!!"

But of course they have their sweet moments too. Eldie and I take a break to recharge and snuggle...






I cannot blame my lack of posting on Marcus entirely. I am as bad as the kids when it comes to summertime! The weather has been so nice- hot but beautiful- that we have spent as much time as possible playing outside, at the lake, whatever. I tend to ignore my usual duties when the weather turns this way!



More often than even complaining about the boys, I have found myself thanking God that this summer we get to do whatever it is we are doing WITHOUT seizures! Yes I am busy, but I do not have stress shooting out of my fingertips, not even around water! Praise God!




Ugh, see what I mean? Marcus sure does look cute... and doesn't his smile make you almost not notice the way he's pulling his sister's hair?

This weekend I get to take the girls to Camp Lakeview! We will be gone Saturday to Sunday- and while I am not sure how sleeping in a bunk bed is going to go, I am really looking forward to some mother daughter time!

No comments: