Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Eldon's opinions

Typically I cut off the baby bottles at about 1 yr of age and switch to the sippy cup. Well, my few half-hearted attempts with Eldon have resulted in much screaming and more than one sippy cup thrown at my head.

This makes me slightly nervous, as I know the currently location of ony one of his preferred bottles. Will he go on strike if we lose that one?

This week, Mr. Opinion alerted me to an alternative to both the bottle and the sippy cup:

And so you see my backup plan, until I decide the bottle battle is worth picking.

1 comment:

Erin said...

We have tried sippy cups with Sarah, but for some reason she is convinced that the liquid comes out of the bottom, so they don't work too well! I'll have to try your new method! :)