Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

The tree!

I had extra coffee, and finally tacked this project today.  
It's fun, but so overwhelming with six VERY EXCITED and VERY LOUD kids!


It goes much, much more smoothly now that I put each child's ornaments in separate bags.

Then, of course, I grab my own favorites.
Note the angel behind the tree. Made by my Aunt Julie, who is spending her first Christmas in heaven this year.



Daddy had the krazy-glue job.


And Seth had to stop to draw a picture of his new favorite ornamanet from grammy :)


And as always, Jesus is with us in the chaos...


Advent- a time for memories, for slowing down, opening eyes, and looking forward.

(As the storm comes, and we face a likely snow day tomorrow, I'm trying to tell myself this. Slow down. Enjoy. Embrace the mess. Look forward. And always, look up, to Jesus, for love, joy, peace.)

No comments: