Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mess

120. Today I am thankful for our warm house where we can hole up on snowy days.
121. for life, all these little lives, here making noise and messes.

Sometimes I clean like crazy, and sometimes I wilfully choose to ignore the messes and just enjoy.  
It is a way I rebel against my inner drill sergeant. And today, that control freak has no control over me. 
Here's proof. (I'm sure I'll let her out before bedtime.)

kitchen mess


hot tub mess


snow play mess


art in the living room mess


and in the middle of it, a boy playing a video game. And a mama, on the computer, with a cup of coffee.

No comments: