Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

From the mind of Grandpa


A few weeks ago, Aggie interviewed her Grandpa about his childhood for a homework assignment.

It was fun. A very good idea, in fact. And I realized that it is actually pretty fun to stop picking my own brain and pick someone else's for a change! :)

So, the assignment is over, but the interview continues.  

Marcus and Seth were especially impressed with this tidbit:

My cousin is sitting in the frame of the baby buggy that we eventually turned into a go cart.


We would push each other down the hill in the winter and crash into snowbanks. 
That's why there's only a frame left. 
That's me in the cowboy hat."

Hm, that reminds me of someone...


2 comments:

Kat said...

that picture does remind me of Marcus.Emily today i got a picture with Flat Sam i had a big huge bow in my hair and circle glasses it was a cute picture with Flat Sam.love u

Emily Cook said...

I just saw the pictures Kat! I love it! Aggie's goign to love taking that to her class! :)