Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

recovering

Apparently my dog can also count to three:



Marcus is recovering just fine.  Watching him swing after a concussion reminded me of watching Aggie play on the playground after brain surgery.  Wow, little kids are resilient.

You can tell he is still "on the mend" because he doesn't jump:.  (He was forbidden of course, but the fact that he listened confirms my theory that he is not yet 100% better.)



He went to church and sunday school today (though he insists his forehead still hurts!)
I am at home with the littlest baby, and my biggest baby.  Lorraine has the stomach flu.

It just doesn't quit!

May the rest of us be spared!!!!

No comments: