Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

progress

Last night Marcus slept well.  We woke him every couple hours and he was fine.  He even stopped throwing up for the evening!

This morning he is still complaining of a headache but has a good deal of energy and "sparkle" back.
He eagerly ate some jello, but didn't keep it down.  Then Aunt Mary Anne brought over pancakes and sausage! I was hesitant to let him eat, but he begged so sincerely that I gave in.  (Fully expecting to clean it up a few moments later.)  He ate 3 sausages and 3 pancakes, and he kept them down!


Now, he is switching between "My forehead hurts" and "Tickle me mama!"

(and even: "Tickle me mama, so then I can puke on you... hee hee hee!")

That is progress!
Thank you all for the prayers!

No comments: