Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

mom vs. peas

Yesterday:

Eldon puts his peas in his water, with a smirk.
They tattle, and I reply, "Oh son, you are SO eating those anyways."

Before I commence the force-feeding, I take a picture so I can gloat about my pea-feeding victory to you all, and give you another laugh at my son's expense.


Smirk, click... and CRASH.

Immediately after I took this picture, he "accidentally" spilled the whole works on the floor.  Water and peas mixed with the mess already there.  Yuk.
"Gr, you are still eating those!" I say, as I move Seth to get under the table.  As I move him, HIS spoon full of peas falls on the floor.

That one was totally my fault.

Sometimes it is just better to give up.


2 comments:

Katy said...

Peas are really good at escaping the fork, spoon, plate, and broom. And my kids like peas, especially the frozen ones.

Emily Cook said...

Katy- some of mine like peas, and some don't. I must watch carefully or it becomes very difficult to sort out who threw what on the floor :)

Of course, if they do escape the broom, or I haven't get gotten to the broom, there is usually a crawler who finds them. :)