Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Treehouse!

I spent countless hours in a tree when I was younger.  It was the best chestnut tree in the world, and I cleverly named it "Chessie." (Not cheesy, chess-y.)  Climbing that tree was one of my favorite things about being a kid.
My Kindergarten Graduation
My Chessie and my Grandpa behind me


Now my kids get to do the same, and in style!  
Check out the awesome treehouse Bump built for them this week!  


And it's is the perfect distance from the house! It is just close enough where they can get me or I can hear them if there is an emergency, and I can see them from the kitchen window.  And I think... I think it might be far enough away to discourage tattling.  The children will have to decide if their gripe is worth climbing the big grassy hill with the Indiana sun beating down on their heads...  I am pretty sure the frequency rate of unnecessary tattling will drop sharply!  Whoo hoo!

Thank you Grandpa Larry!

No comments: