Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Something they don't teach you in mom school

 Drink 8 glasses a day, and more when you are nursing, but beware, mommy, this too can be dangerous!

When life gets busy and your arms fly around to the kitchen tending to everyone's needs and you suddenly remember to tend to your own needs....


 
Look before you drink!

Shrinky- dink water.  Flavorless, but a little gritty.

4 comments:

Ramona Porter said...

Oh My Goodness that's funny! It reminds me of something that happened at our house a few years ago. My son, now 14, was 3 at the time. He had a glass of juice that he wanted to share with me. So I took a sip and looking into the bottom of the glass I saw a (are you ready for this?) BIG boooger. Needless to say, I gave the glass back with a big "thank you for sharing!" and left the room gagging.
LOL!

Ramona Porter said...

Another story: My sister got up in the middle of the night for a drink and as she looked into the glass -- there, sitting at the bottom was a spider! She was freaked out, and for a while, I think every one who knows her were carefully watching the bottoms of their glasses. LOL!

Jeni said...

Ok, 1 question: there's a MOM School?????? :) :) :)

Emily Cook said...

EW! I would definitely prefer shrinky dink water to booger or spider water! Hahahaha!

Jeni- I just wish there was a mom school. I think the videos I was supposed to watch at the hospital were some sort of an attempt in that direction, but I am certain they did not mention shinky drinking! :)