Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Why I am half crazy most of the time

A conversation I had with the boys yesterday:

"Hey boys, have you ever heard of Thomas Edison? There's a book about him here. He invented the light bulb."
Seth: "Oh Good! We need another light bulb on the front porch. Is he going to come here and fix it for us?"
"No honey, he invented the light bulb, he thought of the idea. Thomas Edison can't come fix ours for us, he's dead now!"
Marcus: "Thomas the train is dead?!"

I sigh. "Nevermind. Just eat your lunch."

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Too funny!

Zach was reading a book about Honeybees last night...

"Drone bees' only job is to mate with the Queen. They die after mating"

Zach: I don't get it.

Me: They're job is to make baby bees with the Queen bee. They die after they've done that.

Zach: Well, that just doesn't make sense.

Me: Hmmm...

Zach: Well, I wouldn't want to be a drone bee then.

Me: Yeah, me either :)