Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Ready to Go!

This morning I am trying to finish packing while my house is absolutely bursting with excitement for our Florida vacation! As you can see above, Marcus has been ready to go swimming for awhile now- he got this new life jacket from Nana for Christmas and enjoys wearing it around the house!


Our countdown is just about over... Mickey Mouse has almost reached the castle....

We plan to leave after school today. While I cannot say I am looking forward to the car ride, I can't wait to get to warm weather! (Yes, it is supposed to be nice!) Please pray for our safe travels!

No comments: