Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

marathon day

Today Aggie has her appointment marathon. She started the day of at 8:30 with neuro-psych. They are testing, analyzing, and observing her until 12:30!!! I have to wonder how my wild little Aggie, who has never had the structure of a school or classroom setting, who is hanging out with strangers, who is completely out of her comfort zone, is holding up! Actually, I am sure she is doing fine as far as the strangers, and I think the entire world is her comfort zone... but she sure will be exhausted at the end of this day!

After that they will see neuro-oncology at 1, Dr. Wyllie (epilepsy) at 2, and Dr. Bingaman (brain surgeon) at 3. While they will not have results from neuro-psych (that will take a few weeks,) they will have the MRI and EEG from yesterday to work with. So we expect to get some insight into how she is actually doing now and (we hope) some sort of guess as to her future.

At home today I am a bit on-edge of course, sometimes on the edge... let's just say my house is getting quite clean today. The boys are positively bouncing off the walls, and they got up at 545! Absolutely everything I tried to do with them today turned into wrestling in less than three minutes. So finally I sent them to their room to wrestle... of course, they did not want to do that!

No comments: