Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Monday, November 24, 2008

A thought for the day

“People tell you to be strong- I say be weak and be loved.” Aunt Julie

Little did I know as I went to church yesterday morning that I was about to “be weak and loved” right there in front of everybody. I need to teach my dear husband to warn me when he is going to preach sermons like that- I didn't even bring tissues! (thank you Crista for sharing yours!)

Now, encouraged by the love of family, church family, friends, and God himself, we are getting ready to go to our big appointment. Thanks in advance for all your prayers today- we meet with the neurologist at 11am this morning. I will post again as soon as I can!

Dear Father, thank you for your constant provision for Aggie and her family. As we go to meet with her doctor this morning, help us to remember that she is your child, and you love her more than we do. Help us to trust you no matter what we face today, knowing that you have promised never to forsake your children and to bring good out of every evil we face in this life. You have promised peace for your children even in the most difficult situations- please graciously grant this peace to her parents and all who are concerned for her. Thank you for your great love for us. Amen.

1 comment:

Adams Clan said...

You will be in our thoughts and prayers today. Keep us posted. The mom's group meets tomorrow so I will pass on any news. We love and miss you all!!