Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

So what do you do all day long?



Every year or so I do a "day in the life" of the family. I take pictures of all the little things we do all day and then write a little recap for the file. It is so fun to look back at the old ones and remember all those little things I would have completely forgotten. If you have kiddos at home I encourage you to make this memory for yourself and for them! Don't wait for a "typical" day, just leave the camera out and do it tomorrow!


Here are some of the highlights. (A little excessive, I know, but realize that the picture file actually has 96 photos in it!)




Morning snuggles!


Let's all do our teeth and hair, do da, do da


My laundry buddies




Making our list!



Mommy can we pleeeeease do the job jar? (If you can't read it- they picked wash windows and take out the trash!) Somehow the excitement of picking a chore out of a jar makes housework FUN!




Hard at work!


Having too much fun gets you sent to the corner!


Painting beautiful pictures!


Painting doesn't keep Seth's attention for long so we're on to puzzles!
More time out- this is the "naughty chair."
So many helping hands! Lucky Marcus!
Who wants to smell a stinky diaper? (Who says moms need to grow up!?)
Come Lord Jesus be our guest and let these gifts to us be blessed.
Time for Seth's nap! This gives mom and the girls a more peaceful craft time! Sock puppets!

Lorraine helps mommy bring Marcus to the doctor.
He's getting big! 16lb 4oz and counting!
My dear sister comes for a visit and some cookies.
Aggie is bored so she dresses up in Seth's clothes.
Marcus is calm and snuggly for the first time in weeks!

Goodnight kiddes for daddy!
For everyone!
Goodnight dear children!

3 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

That is an awesome idea!! I will start doing that. I love the pic of you holding the "stinky" for Loraine to smell! TOO CUTE Can't wait to spend some time with you this afternoon. Love you

Anonymous said...

I love Seth's little "model" pose for the snuggle pic :)

Adams Clan said...

Ok so tell me about the list on the table, the job jar and if you really do a craft everyday and then tell me how!! ;-)