88. That I'm not the only one in this house that knows how to make dinner! :)
89. For TV nights, when needed
90. Watching A Christmas Story with kids- and I think this kids mom actually makes them think I'm pretty cool! (I have never made the big boys wear bunny suits, after all!)
91. For time to read this week! All great books- See my new review for A Million Little Ways on the other blog here.
92. For budding creativity- the girls cannot stop craftling lately!
93. For budding party-planning! Aggie got it in her head to make an obstacle course for the boys this weekend. It was quite elaboarte! She even made ribbons for the competition. But because she wanted "everyone to feel good" she made her ribbons say "Awesome," "Great," and "Good."
94. For the way the whole family gathered for the games, and the Ribbon Ceremony
95. For a few more hours of lovely weather, and for the time to enjoy it at brown county!
96. For a random, surprise meeting with some of our favorite people out there on the trails!
from the kids...
97. For Aunt Mary Anne and all the teachers
98. For our veterans
99. Halloween candy
100. that Lorraine's tongue doesn't hurt any more
101. That we get to have candy and a nice mom
102. For a nice bed to sleep in.