73. For a day filled with ridiculousness.
Like these guys:
74. And skipping cartoons to watch ridiculous videos, celebrating the harvest!
and this one...
(and all the PetersonFarmBrothers stuff! The kids kept yelling, "another tractor song!")
75. Major accomplishment for Seth- he passed his pretest!
I love how he celebrated :)
76. Dusting off CS Lewis with the big kids, and conquering two wonderful chapters! (It's slow going when you factor in their excited comments and questions every few sentences!)
77. The "yes sirs" and "yes ma'ams" I am hearing from my sons. Daddy is on to something.