64. For cheese-N-snuggles in the warm sun
65. For Josh, making progress, getting things in order for his PHD program!
66. For study time, and studious big kids
67. For my big water bottle that I got from the hospital in Michigan when I had my 2nd, 3rd, or 4th baby. It's still keeping me happily hydrated!
68. For the way Aggie gets when she's inspired to CRAFT...
craft-a-palooza in my basement!
69. For the angel she made me, hanging above my sink.
70. That Lorraine is feeling better.
71. For little voices saying "yes ma'am" and "yes sir" in this house.
72. Finally, I am thankful that destructo-man is sleeping. I hope his dreams are filled with adventures of him destroying stuff, so much so that by tomorrow morning, destroying everything in sight will no longer appeal to him.