Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

loving lately...

We are adjusting to our new "normal" 
and I have to admit, I rather like it!

I've been enjoying "preschool mode" lately, taking strolls, smelling the roses, gawking at the cicadas...


Ice cream AND men working on a contruction site? 
Perfect morning!!!


Eldon started preschool on monday.


he LOVES it. Peter cried when he left... ALL the way home.
"I don't like home! I don't want to go home!"


Lorraine had a swim party...
(Aggie's is tomorrow)





 AND we got to go to a FUN wedding last weekned.  Mary Anne and I lasted longer than Lorraine! 

Mommy can we go yet? "Oh hon, how about one more song?"
I did get her to polka with me!



Daily harvests are abundant here...


We are blessed.


No comments: