Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Home :)

Hey kids- are you missing home yet?

Photobucket
I thought I'd send you a couple pictures, so you could remember what it looks like!

Bet you've never seen it so clean!

Boys, I cleaned your room for you.
I also labeled it, so that you will know what a clean room looks like next time I tell you to do it :)

   Photobucket
Photobucket
...anyone think this will work? :)


Girls, I didn't really have to do much to make your room beautiful. You do a good job with it!

Photobucket

We also made a few changes while you were gone. I thought you might like to see them!

We put a guest bed in the music room:

Photobucket

We put the entertainment center in the dining room:

Photobucket
I'll be putting some of our craft stuff, books, and games in there. Also, notice grandma Lorraine's tea set on the top! I hope having it up there will help me remember to use it more often!

And now for the fun part.
A space for my aspiring teachers and their little students:
Photobucket

Here's a close-up of the "classroom."
Photobucket

And of course, a stage for drama/music performances!
Notice the friendly audience!

Photobucket

Can't wait to see you tomorrow kids!!!

No comments: