Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, March 9, 2012

kindred mechanics and pizza king


We went to Pizza King tonight. (aka "The Train Place.")


It was crazy. Wow, that's a lot of kids!


But Peter made his "Choo Choo" face, so that was cool.


I never get tired of that face!




I feel like I am hosting a sleepover for two.. future engineers or mechanics or something. By future, I mean the near future. They may only be in kindergarten... but they should be qualified engineers or at least electricians within 2 years.



One of the jokes I heard tonight:
"What did the circuit board say to the wire?"



They have discussed small engines. And wiring.
They used Seth's circuit board to MAKE their own night light for tonight.

Now they are playing Legos. Quietly. And I am sure they are building something amazing.






No comments: