Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

there's a reason

There's a reason that is has been a loooong time since we have had a professional picture done.

I think it is best to wait until they are older.  
Sigh.

2 good ones, 2 no faces, one butt.


 One yeller, one kisser, one bored.

\
 Three are at least trying... not sure what the others are doing.

Does Eldon see an airplane?  
And why does Marcus look so evil? 
(Don't answer that)
And where is Peter going?

Alright, you all get an A for effort.  I give up.

1 comment:

Melrose said...

I tried a photo shoot of just my three boys and it took about 20 shots for me to get 3 good ones! I can't imagine what it will be like 5 years down the road :).