Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Monday, October 17, 2011

baby blob

Yesterday we went for a walk and played at two parks.  Well, Marcus and Eldon played. 

Peter stared and drooled.


After going back and forth all weekend about wheter to take him to urgent care or not, I finally took him last night.  We left at about 7:15pm.  We got home 11:15.

Almost the entire time, we waited just like this:

Poor little bugger.

I am glad we went though.  He does have a double ear infection.  Antibiotics give me hope that we will sleep well again someday!

Last night when we did sleep I dreamed I was waiting in line! Like at Disney World, I kept thinking I was at the end of the line, and then we moved into another room with another line and another hour wait, and on and on, all night long!

3 comments:

Alessia and Jim said...

I hope he's feeling better!

Luke and Tammy said...

We did this, Levi and I, Saturday night. Hours in the ER, first-ever breathing treatment, scrip for steroid. Hope Petie is feeling better soon!

Emily Cook said...

Oh Tammy, I am sorry to hear that! Poor Levi! I hope he feels better soon!