Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Friday, September 23, 2011

I get carried away...

I have been having so much fun today 
getting ready for Aggie's birthday party sleepover!


We are expecting 3 1st graders, plus 1 3rd grader for Lorraine-
6 girls tonight!

The dress up clothes are ready to go:


 And of course, the dance floor...


We tried it out last night :)
I had to laugh at myself, as I was tinkering with the music, 
shuffling from here to there fixing electronics, 
carrying speakers around, putting up lights and streamers...
When did I turn in to my DAD?!?!


I definitely inherited the party gene.
(too bad I did not inherit the voice.)


While I got carried away decorating, 
Eldon fell asleep on the couch.
I think a nap is a good idea, son.
I'd better put it on my list before the fun starts..


No comments: