Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Lake Michigan

We are coming home from our 2 weeks vacation!  We had a great time with both sides of the family- I will post pictures and stories gradually as I find the time!

We took three trips to Lake Michigan (Manistee Beach) last week.  The wind and the waves were a wonderful break from the heat.  And the water was the PERFECT temperature: 70 degrees!  


The one time Aggie and Marcus were still during the entire vacation!


Right at this moment we are driving home- yes, I am blogging in the car!  I love technology, and I love having a husband who knows how to make it work for me! I actually don't mind the car ride today!

We are returning home with only 1/3 of the children.
Lorraine and Aggie are having their week at Grammy's; and Seth and Marcus are staying with Aunt Katie and Uncle Jason (they also have two boys- Lord help them!)

I consider this week, with only my two babies to take care of, my post-vacation vacation.  The only major thing on my list is to potty train Eldon.  Otherwise, it should be pretty relaxing.
(I hear you laughing.  He is too.  Oh well.)

No comments: