Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

bossman


I don't like to not be the boss.


I'm going to be a daddy so I can be the boss of my kids.

Hmph.


A Conversation with Aunt Mary Anne:
Marcus: "Schneider, I want to do something good."
 
Mary Anne: "Like what?"
 
Marcus: "I want to make a list."
 
Mary Anne: "Ok. What should we put on list?"
 
Marcus: "1. Go to Lauren's house." 
(She said, "they are not home." He said, "Let's just go where they are.")
2. "Have some cookies there."
3. "Do chalk"
4. "Watch Elmo for Eldon"
 
 
Marcus: "I am tired."
Mary Anne: "Do you want to go to bed?"
Marcus: "No. I just want to make a list"


No comments: