Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Praise like an Aggie!

As Aggie has her MRI today,
I think of her, pray for her,
and praise God for every moment of life with her.
The Lord is good to us!


Praise the LORD
Praise the LORD, my soul.
I will praise the LORD all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

Do not put your trust in princes,
in human beings, who cannot save.

When their spirit departs, they return to the ground;
on that very day their plans come to nothing.

Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob,
whose hope is in the LORD their God.

Psalm 146:1-5


Praise the LORD!

How good it is to sing praises to our God,
how pleasant and fitting to praise him!

The LORD builds up Jerusalem;
he gathers the exiles of Israel.

He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.

Psalm 147:1-3


Let them praise his name with dancing
and make music to him with tambourine and the harp.

For the Lord takes delight in his people;
he crowns the humble with salvation.

Let the saints rejoice in this honor and sing for joy in their beds.
Psalm 149:3-5



No comments: