Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chaos, chaos!

Eldon, and siblings: I wonder what would happen if I took stuff from this room and dragged it to that room, and took stuff from that room and dragged it to another room.... left my stuff on the floor, threw my stuff in the air, dumped my stuff out of boxes, danced with my stuff through the house...

This is my home! Chaos, chaos everywhere!

What to do with all this chaos? Is it containable? The way I see it, I have three options:

A. Fight it constantly, lose the battle, and lose my sanity
B. Give up the fight, and let the clutter consume my home, and also, my sanity
C. Fight it part-time, strategically, and imperfectly, and set aside time to ignore it for the sake of more important things.

I choose C.

I am ignoring it today. So please keep your shoes on, and pretend you do not notice the Rice Krispies on the floor.

No comments: