Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rub a dub dub!

First it was the vacation, then the stomach flu, then the pastor's wives retreat, and then the snow days... with all these unusual events in a row, we just can't seem to get in a rhythm around here! But we are getting healthy again, and doing the best we can to keep things relatively organized and clean ....

I did enjoy the retreat last weekend, and the very strange experience of having nobody but myself to be responsible for for an entire day and a half! It was also a strange experience to go to a church service and not be out of breath!

I also learned some new things- one of which is how much my son Seth really, truly understands his mommy! On Saturday when Josh was on duty, he was getting the kids ready for their naps, and Seth said to him, "Daddy, while we take our naps, are you going to work in the kitchen? I want mommy to be proud of you when she comes home!"

Seth sure knows what makes me smile!

No comments: