Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's really real!

The new baby!




I don't care how many times I have done this before... it is SO amazing to see a child for the very first time! It is just so strange... I don't feel much different at all, maybe a little more tired now and a tiny bit queasy now and then, but here is this little miracle, kicking and squirming and dancing around like it's the most normal thing in the world! And as I laid there, I got to close my eyes and listen to that beautiful heartbeat! It makes me feel like I have so very little to do with this amazing work God is doing... but it is such a joy to be a part of it!

God is so good to us!

No comments: