Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Preschool mode.

This is what preschool mode looks like around here lately...
well, just highlights. I forgot to take pictures of the utterly trashed living room, dining room, kitchen, and basement. but you can imagine.

I have the Vandercars Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays now.
They are such fun kids!
But WOW it is busy!


Not surprisingly, the girls LOVE the hot tub.


Reese prefers cold :)





Looks like fun, wouldn't you think?
A little boy's dream?


Well, not so much.
He got over it though.


I love when my big kindergartener is home to help!


Races down the hill!



And my BIG, BIG boy!!!


Yes, he has conquered the skills of the big boy. I think I've purchased my last package of diapers.
They've been on the list since... 2003!!!

WHOO HOO!!!

No comments: