Giving Thanks (inspired by)


Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Spirit, for the abundance of good things he pours on His children.
We are but few, but His blessings are many.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy spring!

We are celebrating spring around here!

Little boys bring me dandelions and I feel so special!

We walk the big kids to school,
saying hello to the worms along the way...




(and then the boys watch the car line and act like a welcoming committee 
for all the students while I drink my coffee.)

We collected a bucket full today.

We collected flowers, too, and that was more pleasant.


Some broke, and that was tragic:






We miss Pastor Brandt..



 But we see that his tree is in bloom and know that he enjoying new life, too.






 Happy spring, everyone.





1 comment:

Kat said...

I wish we had flowers blooming in Michigan . We had snow today (april 14 )